Along with chef-patron Tom Gretić’s unique dining concept, which you can enjoy all summer long, we present our SUMMER GIN DAYS, an exclusive programme running 2nd -14th August, when the restaurant’s summer schedule means it is open from 18:00 to 24:00. We aim to delight you with our unique versions of G&T , dreamed up by our master cocktail maker, Vjenceslav Mandić Kishoni.
Gin, the high society favourite, cocktail king and tipple of the legendary detective Philip Marlowe, is an absolute classic among alcoholic drinks. Find out why!
SUMMER GIN DAYS by Bistro Apetit & Acrobat present:
- Gine Mare, from the cult La Costa Dorada distillery in Spain, evokes the Mediterranean spirit in two unique drinks – Mediterranean Duo Cocktail and Mojiterraneo Cocktail.
- Roby Marton, with 11 unique flavours and aromas, is a gin which many connoisseurs number among the best in the world. You can try it in a prize-winning cocktail from Italy, Italian Mule, served in a can.
- Blue Gin is made from a carefully controlled wheat crop, with an added 27 herbs and aromatic plants. Discover its qualities in our refreshing Gin Tonic Classic and Sloeberry Fizz.
- Colombian Gin, the pride of Colombia, the only gin made from sugar cane, is stored in casks previously used to age rum. Explore the complexity of its flavours in a perfectly chilled glass of Pinky Gin Fizz.
- Zuidam Dutch Courage Aged Gin is a must for all gin-lovers, with two centuries of tradition and a unique flavour. Try it along with the aroma of a winning cigar, to end a special evening in an unforgettable way.
We look forward to your visit.